* Added new `fuse_lib_help()` function. File-systems that previously
passed a ``--help`` option to `fuse_new()` must now process the
``--help`` option internally and call `fuse_lib_help()` to print the
help for generic FUSE options.
* Fixed description of the `fuse_conn_info->time_gran`. The default
value of zero actually corresponds to full nanosecond resolution,
not one second resolution.
* The init script is now installed into the right location
(``$DESTDIR/etc/init.d`` rather than ``$prefix/$sysconfdir/init.d``)
* The `example/passthrough_ll` filesystem now supports creating
and writing to files.
* `fuse_main()` / `fuse_remove_signal_handlers()`: do not reset
`SIGPIPE` handler to `SIG_DFL` if it was not set by us.
* Documented the `RENAME_EXCHANGE` and `RENAME_NOREPLACE` flags that
may be passed to the `rename` handler of both the high- and
low-level API. Filesystem authors are strongly encouraged to check
that these flags are handled correctly.
The following people have contributed code to this release: