B2B Contacts

Lauren

Hi,

Would you like to own the data in excel file for unlimited usages with quarterly updates:

We provide the top Decision Makers Name, Email, Title, Phone and company details across North America, EMEA, ASIA Pacific and LATAM with 100% accuracy.

1. CIOs list

8. IT Resellers/VARs list

2. CTOs list

9. Database Administrators list

3. Chief information security officers list

10. Network Administrators list

4. EVP/SVP/VP of IT executives list

11. Business Intelligence Administrators list

5. IT directors list

12. SME IT decision makers list

6. IT Managers List

13. Fortune 1,000 companies IT decision makers list

7. IT security executives list

14. SME Business owners list

 Technologies List:- Amazon Web Services Users, Oracle Users, OpenStack Users, VMware Users, SharePoint Users, Rackspace Users, IBM Users, Citrix Users, Microsoft Users, Salesforce Users, EMC Users, Fortinet, Info Vista, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Mitel, Nuance, Symantec, Websense..

Kindly let me know if you are looking forward for any of the details mentioned above or any other application users.  We would be glad to provide you this information.

Await your response!

Thanks

Lauren

Data Consultant