Congestion threshold and max background requests

Congestion threshold and max background requests

Antonio SJ Musumeci
max_background
congestion_threshold

My googlefu may be failing me here. Is there any documentation about these
anywhere? What it means to tweak the values?

Thanks.

Re: Congestion threshold and max background requests

Jakob Unterwurzacher
Looks like this has been added in this commit:
> https://github.com/libfuse/libfuse/commit/8b2a7f59b3d07fb82f7df8fa8efd7ff38700e60d

The only documentation is see is in the code comments,

On 08.01.2016 18:47, Antonio SJ Musumeci wrote:
> max_background
> congestion_threshold
>
> My googlefu may be failing me here. Is there any documentation about these
> anywhere? What it means to tweak the values?
>
> Thanks.

Re: Congestion threshold and max background requests

Antonio SJ Musumeci

I've looked over the 2.6.32 release notes and neither fuse or these are mentioned.