Fuse / DiscoverSDK

Daniel Kriel

,

There is a report being released for OS Objects, and the cut date to get reviews will be two weeks from today.

Currently you will not be featured. We would like to work with your team on getting featured and discuss how you can leverage your presence on DiscoverSDK.

Our reports are picked up by sites like SitePoint and generate traffic for the vendors in the reports.

Is this something your team would consider investing in?

Daniel Kriel
Business Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
DiscoverSDK
  m: +972-54-240-0038
a: 47 Rothschild Blvd, Tel Aviv, 65784, IL
w: www.DiscoverSDK.com  e:  Daniel@...
Book a meeting
F030305e aaac 411e bfa8 2fc837abc6c0