Quantcast

Fuse in C or C++

Bill Cunningham
    I have been looking at a tutorial online about fuse. It mentions members of structs with what looks to me like :: or C++'s scoping operator. The fuse I have on an old fedora must be out of date. The macro that defines a fuse version says to use the number '26'. There are structs there like struct fuse_cmd. These aren't in the tutorial.

    The fuse cersion on Fedora 20 also says to use a lot of unix/posix file system calls like readdir() for example. And things from the dir. header in *nix system calls.

    So is this C or C++ ?

Bill