Fuse on the next OS Objects Category Report

Fuse on the next OS Objects Category Report

Daniel Kriel

Hi ,

DiscoverSDK is releasing an OS Objects report in March. I want to be sure Fuse is properly represented in both the report and on Discoversdk.com.

Looking to set up a call with you to discuss this report release as well as leveraging your profile on DiscoverSDK.

Here is what your profile currently looks like:

http://www.discoversdk.com/products/Fuse

Our past reports have been featured on sites like SitePoint, Stack Overflow and also on our social channels which generate huge traffic spikes and buzz for the companies featured and included. Thousands of developers will be looking at Fuse on the OS Objects report so it is important we talk before it is released.

Feel free to book a meeting with me by following the link in my signature below.

Thanks for your time,

Daniel Kriel
Business Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
DiscoverSDK
  m: +972-54-240-0038
a: 47 Rothschild Blvd, Tel Aviv, 65784, IL
w: www.DiscoverSDK.com  e:  Daniel@...
Book a meeting
D5cc2d33 a5ef 44d3 9fef 7444f4576f3c