Gal, here's the link to reset your password

Gal, here's the link to reset your password

LinkedIn
This link will expire in 24 hours
LinkedIn Gal Rosen

Hi Gal,

Reset your password, and we'll get you on your way.

To change your LinkedIn password, click here or paste the following link into your browser:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/rpp/3512448/fuse-devel%40lists%2Esourceforge%2Enet/5879515759350475237/?hs=true&tok=2wf_Kkql7G37E1

This link will expire in 24 hours, so be sure to use it right away.

Thank you for using LinkedIn!

The LinkedIn Team

This email was intended for Gal Rosen (Senior Software Engineer at IBM). Learn why we included this.

LinkedIn

© 2017 LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2. LinkedIn is a registered business name of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.