Heads Up, Traffic Is Coming Your Way.

Daniel Kriel

Hi ,

DiscoverSDK is starting an outreach campaign to developers who use our OS Objects category, asking for reviews of the products they use.

Our goal is to publish a report on our OS Objects category and sub-categories within the next few weeks.

During review campaigns, we see traffic to product profiles spike up to 7x, and traffic continues to grow after reports are released.

Ensure your product profile is up to date and that you're ready for this extra attention by going here:

http://www.discoversdk.com/products/Fuse

Best,

Daniel Kriel
Business Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
DiscoverSDK
  m: +972-54-240-0038
a: 47 Rothschild Blvd, Tel Aviv, 65784, IL
w: www.DiscoverSDK.com  e:  Daniel@...
Book a meeting
Cfcab266 2a24 493c 9b44 6e54dd9bc1fb