Quantcast

Hello,

shawbisharat74

--
Greetings,

My name is Shaw Basharat, U.S Marine Corps, 1st Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment and team leader of the Female Engagement Team in Garmsir, Afghanistan.

I have the sum of $8.2 Million US Dollars. It is oil business funds we did with Afghan citizens, the total sum of $60 Million US Dollars, but the sum of $8.2 Million US Dollars mentioned is my share on the oil business funds and it’s completely legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Afghanistan as a family valuable with help of a certified Diplomatic Delivery Agent to an assured Security Company.

The most important thing is "Can I Trust You" and is sure, once the funds get to you, you can take 30% and keep my own 70%. You are only required to find a safe place where my part of the funds will be secured until I meet with you for discussions on investment plans, but I have more interest on real estate or any other profitable investment you can advice further.

If you are interested to partner with me in this mutual business deal, reply with a positive respond and I will furnish you with more details and I demand you should keep this matter highly confidential till everything is made complete and successful.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Most Regards,
Sgt.Shaw Basharat.