How does caching work in the FUSE kernel?

How does caching work in the FUSE kernel?

Maruhan Park
Does it do any caching?

Re: How does caching work in the FUSE kernel?

Maruhan Park
Hello, I found that there are caching options, but now I'm not sure what FUSE caches.
I see that there is a "keep_cache" option for open, but what info is being cached?
For example, what if a process tried to read "/mnt/fuse/file" where "/mnt/fuse" is the mount point of the fuse program, and I made the fuse program do nothing and returns 0 for its open method? What gets cached then?

Does it do any caching?