I cant access mount points!!

Krzysztof-6
Hi!

First of all I am a little linux noob so I am sorry :-)

I use owfs, I was playing with owfs CVS and "Stable" fuse and ... and
suddenly it all went wrong. I couldn't access mounted (with out any
errors!!) direcotry. I thought it was CVS owfs issue but today I've chaneged
my mind.

Fusesmb (project that use fuse system - I've found link on your project web
page) file system does not mount properly either, I mount fusesmb
/mnt/network and all goes OK (no errors!), but I can not access
/mnt/network. I use mc to browse file system and this directory goes red
"?network" and it is impossible to access it. The same issue like with
owfs!!

I use root user, kernel 2.4.28 (`gcc -v` = `cat /proc/version`), no weird
errors in /var/log*

Please help me, Krzysiek (Now I have CVS fuse - I think so, and the problem
still persists)

p.s
How can I uninstall fuse CVS? Maybe this is a good idea but we'd betted
track down that bug and fix it.

Thank you (for help and for free software)

Re: I cant access mount points!!

Krzysztof-6
WOW

I did it, now it works. HURRAY!!

Why fuse does not update all librarys?! It was the cause...

/usr/lib
/usr/local/lib <- old librarys (30 april) where still there WHY!? :-)

I have moved "fresh" libfuse* to that directory and now it works.

Jesus Christ, I have spend WHOLE day tracking down that issue :-/

bye :-)