Quantcast

IP PBX Clients List

Macy Johnson

Hello there,

Would you be interested in acquiring the list of customers or companies using IP PBX for your marketing campaign?

Other Related Technologies: VoIP, PBX, Analog PBX, PABX, SIP Trunking, cloud PBX, VoIP gateway, Hosted VoIP, Centrex, Lync and many more...

Information Fields: Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name, and Company Details like Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

If you’re interested please let me know the geography and job title you are looking out to target for so that we can provide you with counts, pricing, sample file and more information in my next email.

Awaiting your response!

Regards,

Macy Johnson

Sales Executive