Jabber File System !!!!

Samuel Goto
I am very proud to announce the Jabber File System !!!!

   It is as simple as that : mounting your roster on a file system
!!!! Check it out in

   http://www.lsc.ic.unicamp.br/~samuel.goto/jabberfs/jabberfs.html

   You can now mount you roster in a file system, like

    mount -t jabberfs /mnt/jabberfs

    View you contact list with

    ls /mnt/jabberfs

    Send messages, receive messages, transfer files, etc !!!

    Well, it is just wonderfull !!! Take a look at the URL to
understant better what I am talking about !! It is a real file system
!!!

     Don't ask me how usefull this is, because I didn't make it to be
usefull, but cool !!! hehe !!! Well, perhaps, it could offer clients a
manner to acess a jabber network WITHOUT the need of libraries written
in the same language, or they don't need libraries at all !!! Just a
simple IO lib for opening unix/linux files, and you are done !!!
      Imagine clients being written as

      fd = fopen("/mnt/jabberfs/samuelgoto.jabber.org/messages","r");
      fscanf(fd,"%s",message);
      fclose(fd);

     And remember : they don't have to be written in C !!! hehe !!!

      Well, I will wait now your answers and comments, please, give me
any feedback ,

      cya, mel

      PS Peter, SOC was a great thing in my life as you probably
noticed !! ehheh !!!

--
f u cn rd ths u cn b a gd prgmr !