Large quantity Telecom products with low price

Large quantity Telecom products with low price

Jun Wang
Supply large quantity Telecom products with low price: Fiber optic jumper, UTP Cat5e cable, patch cable, USB cable, Phone cable and various Telecom components.

Details pay a visit to: www.sgetek.com. Download our catalogue from: www.sgetek.com/order.asp.

Please contact with us by: [hidden email] for our newest price list.

Jun Wang
SGETEK SHANGHAI CO., LIMITED
SGETEK UK CO., LIMITED
TEL:+86 21 67820784