Quantcast

OS Objects Category Cut Date Coming Soon!

OS Objects Category Cut Date Coming Soon!

Daniel Kriel

Hi ,

We are working with other vendors in the OS Objects space and we want Fuse involved in the upcoming OS Objects report.

When reports come out, we see a considerable spike in traffic for the category pages. That's why it's a great idea to be sure you are properly branding your product to your potential customers.

Do you have time Thursday or Friday to discuss this over the phone?

Feel free to book a meeting with me through the link in my signature.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Daniel Kriel
Business Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
DiscoverSDK
  m: +972-54-240-0038
a: 47 Rothschild Blvd, Tel Aviv, 65784, IL
w: www.DiscoverSDK.com  e:  Daniel@...
Book a meeting
6c197aa2 f78f 459e 956e e49bace9a6ea