[OT] how to unsubscribe ?

Alexander Neundorf
Hi,

the url given in the last membership reminder for this list I found doesn't
work for me anymore:
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/options/avf-fuse-dev/neundorf%40kde.org

How can I unsubscribe/disable delivery of the mails for the next weeks ?

Bye
Alex
--
Work: [hidden email] - http://www.jenoptik-los.de
Home: [hidden email]                - http://www.kde.org

Re: [OT] how to unsubscribe ?

Miklos Szeredi
> the url given in the last membership reminder for this list I found doesn't
> work for me anymore:
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/options/avf-fuse-dev/neundorf%40kde.org
>
> How can I unsubscribe/disable delivery of the mails for the next weeks ?

Replace 'avf-fuse-dev' with 'fuse-devel'.