Open Source user’s

Kerren Betty

Hi,

Are you interested in a Open Source user’s list for your email marketing campaign?

We can provide you with databases from North America, Latin America, EMEA, and APAC.

You can also acquire user lists for companies using. GitLab, TestLink nopCommerce, BitBucket, Scribus, KiCad EDA, Mattermost, gitDiscovered, etc.

We can provide you with contacts from:

1. Small- and medium-sized businesses

2. IT decision-makers

3. Networking professionals

4. Purchasing decision-makers

5. Security professionals

6. Facility management professionals, and many others

The information fields include Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name, and company details like Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Number of Employees, and industry.

Please let me know if you are interested; if so, I will get back to you with additional information.

Regards,

Kerren Betty

Database Executive

                                                   To opt out response Remove

beacon

Re: Open Source user’s

Sreenivas Kankati

yes

Re: Open Source user’s

Kerren Betty

Hi Sreenivas

Thanks for your response

Kindly request you to fill the below criteria and help me understand more about your requirements (could be anything) :-Once you confirm I will send you the cost/ counts and more information.

• Technology...?

• Job Titles…?

• Industry…?

• Geography…?