Re: Great Investment Offer fuse-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

Office Contact
Hello [hidden email]

In my search for a business partner i got your contact in google
search. My client is willing to invest $10 Million to $50 million
but my client said he need a trusted partner who he can have a
meeting at the point of releasing his funds.

I told my client that you have a good profile with your company
which i got details about you on my search on google lookup. Can
we trust you.

Can we make a plan for a long term business relationship.

Please reply.

For and on Behalf of the Investor,
395 Shosse Kosmonavtov Perm, Russia
Tel: +44 7031975765