Screw

Amos
Dear Sir,

How are you?Thanks for your time to read my email.

I acquired your information from tradeusd com that you have enquired about
metal products,We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our
company and products, with the hope that we may work with your company in
the future, We are a factory specializing in the manufacture and export of
automatic lathe products and punching parts, In fact, Just only you have
drawing with products, we can do.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Best Regards,
Xinda Hardware Manufacture Co., Limited
CEO: Amos
Tel: +86(0)769-82555855
Fax: +86(0)769-89026059
Add: No.7, Lane 1, Xiangnan 7th Street, Tianmei Industry Area, HuangJiang
Town, DongGuan City, GuangDong Province, China