find not working in fuse...

Joseph Cohen
When I make a custom fuse filesystem and run it by itself on a
directory and I issue the find application I get this response:

find: .: Value too large for defined data type

Any ideas on what can be going on? BTW my FS in debug mode shows only
successes no errors.

Re: find not working in fuse...

Miklos Szeredi
> When I make a custom fuse filesystem and run it by itself on a
> directory and I issue the find application I get this response:
>
> find: .: Value too large for defined data type
>
> Any ideas on what can be going on? BTW my FS in debug mode shows only
> successes no errors.

Look at output of "strace find .", some syscall is probably returning
EOVERFLOW error.  Which?