fuse - Setting target of Symbolic link - Java

fuse - Setting target of Symbolic link - Java

Syed Rahman
I want to make symbolic link in FUSE (Fuse-jna, Java binding of fuse). I implemented readdir() and getattr() correctly but I do not correctly know that how to implement the readlink().

Here is my getattr() method

public int getattr(final String path, final StatWrapper stat)
    return 0;

I want to set target of my symbolic link as /Documents/Untitled Document

I tried below, but it is not working.

 public int readlink(final String path, final ByteBuffer buffer, final long size)

    CharBuffer cbuf = buffer.asCharBuffer();
    cbuf.put("/Documents/Untitled Document");

    return 0;

Please guide me how to correctly set the target of symbolic link