fuse_main argument syntax

Eddie Aftandilian
Hi,

I'm a FUSE newbie playing around with someone else's filesystem built
on FUSE 1.1.  I'm trying to update it to work with FUSE 2.3, but I'm
having trouble understanding the command-line argument syntax in FUSE
2.3.

In FUSE 1.1, the command line passed into fuse_main looked like:
[executable] dir -s -s -- -x

What would the equivalent command line be for FUSE 2.3?

Thanks,
Eddie

Re: fuse_main argument syntax

Eddie Aftandilian
I believe I figured it out, of course just after I sent the last
email.  The equivalent for -x is now "-o allow_other".  -s can stay
the same.

-Eddie