fusermount: kernel interface too old

Samuel Goto
Hi,

   I have searched for this problem on the list, but couldn't find
enought answers ...

   The fuse compilation goes ok, but when I try the hello example on example/
   mkdir /tmp/fuse
   ./hello /tm/fuse

   I get a :

   fusermount: kernel interface too old

   What is the problem ? ( according to my debugging, it can't open a
VERSION_FILE_OLD on /proc/fs/fuse/version wich doesn't exist, and then
crashes ... )

    any help ?

    cya, mel

--
f u cn rd ths u cn b a gd prgmr !

Re: fusermount: kernel interface too old

jens m. noedler