Quantcast

help with fuse private mount

hezib@campus.technion.ac.il

I'm trying to run my fuse-based filesystem in a container that clones with new mnt,pid,uts,ipc,net namespaces, my fs mounts / onto /myFUSEfs and chroots there.

The weird thing is that changes in the global mnt namespace are reflected in the container's mnt namespace even though I set root to be recursively private.

I believe this has something to do with fuse because when I run the container without it, the changes are not reflected.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks. Hezi.

Re: help with fuse private mount

Miklos Szeredi
On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 12:03 AM, [hidden email]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying to run my fuse-based filesystem in a container that clones with
> new mnt,pid,uts,ipc,net namespaces, my fs mounts / onto /myFUSEfs and
> chroots there.
>
> The weird thing is that changes in the global mnt namespace are reflected in
> the container's mnt namespace even though I set root to be recursively
> private.
>
> I believe this has something to do with fuse because when I run the
> container without it, the changes are not reflected.

What does

cat /proc/self/mountinfo

output outside and inside the container?