install on EC2

Volker Immler

I am trying to figure out how to install libfuse on Amazon Web Services EC2, so a S3 bucket can be mounted to an EC2 instance.

This is well above my pay grade and I cannot figure it out from what I can find in the download, but I need to get it done somehow. Is there any instruction or tutorial out there that can at least point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your help.

Volker Immler

Atlanta, GA

Re: install on EC2

Nikolaus Rath
On Dec 20 2016, Volker Immler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am trying to figure out how to install libfuse on Amazon Web Services EC2, so a S3 bucket can be mounted to an EC2 instance.
> This is well above my pay grade and I cannot figure it out from what I
> can find in the download, but I need to get it done somehow. Is there
> any instruction or tutorial out there that can at least point me in
> the right direction?

I would try:

./configure
./make