statfs in fuse-python broken?

Peter Wagner
Hey all,
    Compiling latest CVS fuse w/ fuse-python from CVS, I can't seem to
get 'df' (call to statfs) to work properly.

    Running './xmp.py /uber' (xmp.py is included example script), df
returns:
           df: `/uber': Invalid argument

    Anyone have this working?

       Pete Wagner

Re: statfs in fuse-python broken?

Johan Rydberg
Peter Wagner <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hey all,
>     Compiling latest CVS fuse w/ fuse-python from CVS, I can't seem to
> get 'df' (call to statfs) to work properly.

Related issue; what is the status of fuse-python?  Has anyone
attempted to hack up a inode-based fuse-python?  Anyone used Twisted
together with fuse-python?

~j

Re: statfs in fuse-python broken?

Peter Wagner
Peter Wagner <[hidden email]> writes:

>>Hey all,
>>    Compiling latest CVS fuse w/ fuse-python from CVS, I can't seem to
>>get 'df' (call to statfs) to work properly.

Fixed:

        Changed (line 168):
                return (blocks_size, blocks, blocks_free, files, files_free, namelen)

        To:
                return (blocks_size, blocks, blocks_free, blocks_avail, files, files_free, namelen)

Changing this & supporting doc (blurb directly above) in xmp.py in CVS would probably be a good idea.

Pete