Quantcast

undefined reference to `ext2fs_file_set_size2'

undefined reference to `ext2fs_file_set_size2'

Maruhan Park
When I'm calling make, I get the error that there's an undefined reference to ext2fs_file_set_size2.

So I went to the ext2fs.h file and looked for that method, and it doesn't exist. Only the ext2fs_file_set_size method exists.

The e2fsprogs version is 1.41.12-22, and I assume that method was made after that version. Does fuse-ext not support old e2fsprogs versions?